Originally published at: https://pwoss.xyz/seafile-server-6-3-3-is-ready-64bit-not-for-raspberry-image/
This is a maintenance release with the following updates:
- Add generating of internal links
- Support copy a file to its own parent folder, creating a file with a suffix like test-1.docx
- Support setting the language list
- Redirect ‘/shib-login’ to ‘/sso’
- Change “Unknown error” to “network error” when uploading failed caused by network error
- [fix] Fix groups not shown in system admin panel
- Support files be manually saved in OnlyOffice
- Improve performance when getting users quota usage
- Improve Markdown editor
- The new Wiki feature is ready
- Update Django to 1.11.11
The new Wiki feature
Permission and sharing of a WikiThe Wiki module use the same permission system as libraries. The old personal wiki and group wiki feature is removed. You can share the underlying library to another user or group to let others visit the Wiki.
EditingThe Wiki editing using the new Markdown editor we done recently.
Internal linksWe don’t use a special syntax for internal links to other Wiki pages. You can use a relative path of another file or the URL of another file to add links to other Wiki pages.
Wiki navigationThe navigation panel shows the tree of the Wiki including all files. Markdown files will be shown as a Wiki page. Other files will be opened in another tab to show the online preview of the file.
We will continue to improve the Wiki feature. Feedbacks are welcome!